Friday, October 23, 2009

Turn Up the Heat with Some New Hot Pads!


It's been a busy few weeks! One of the things I've been finishing up are some hot pads and instructions for You Can Make This. Now, I don't know about all of you out there, but the hot pads in my kitchen drawer are not pretty! They are worn and well-loved, and not exactly fashionable. And you know, I never think of purchasing new ones for myself, although I love it if anyone ever gives me some!

All you have to do is down load this FREE project here at You Can Make This, and in no time you'll have some trendy new hot pads. The instructions will walk you through everything you need to know.

I've already decided that these are at the top of my list for gift-giving this holiday season. They are perfect for using up scraps of fabric, and of course, it's always fun giving a gift that comes from your heart.



And did you know that when you sign up for the variety of newsletters that You Can Make This offers, you receive a bundle of free ebooks just for joining? You can't beat that! By receiving the newsletters, you are sure to keep up with the latest projects and available patterns as they are released. Click here for the link to sign up today.
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.