Saturday, June 6, 2009

Something's Coming Your Way...

It's been a busy week! I've been finishing up the final touches for something that's coming your way--just in time for a special occasion that has something to do with this guy:



I should clarify....if you are into machine embroidery, you already have access to it here. For those of you who like to hand embroider, (or just don't realize it yet) it will be available soon! And it works up so quickly! I'll keep you posted... Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this sampler and the very creative way you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.