Monday, February 8, 2010

A Few Valentine Faves!


Just have to show you a few of my faves for the upcoming Sweetheart Day! First of all, my friend and former neighbor, Sheryl sent me this photo of the Sweetheart Table Runner that she completed in just an afternoon. Didn't she do a beautiful job? I adore her fabrics, and it looks so elegant on her table. Love it!

Secondly, I got to sew up this darling shelf pillow with this whimsical design that my comrade Kris created. Isn't this just the cutest for your little gal, or for display in a corner of the room?


Thirdly, I am in love with this Rubik's Cube idea from Love Actually and A Little Tipsy.


My boys studied You Tube for hours until they finally cracked the code for solving the Rubik's cube. They spent half the summer having races to solve the cube, and started collecting them. I doubt I'm going to get one made for them for Valentine's Day, and of course, theirs would be, uh, not romantic at all, but it's definitely going into my files of things to do. Who wouldn't love a Rubik's Cube plastered with pics of their friends and favorite activities? I'm sure it would be a favorite amongst their collection.

Happy Valentine's Week to you all! I hope to be hearing all about your sweetheart dinners!

3 comments:

  1. I think your boys will love it! I can't wait to give mine to the hubs! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute! Makes me want to stay up late again and do more crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, seeing that tablerunner makes me bummed that I haven't done one yet! I really want to! I guess it's not too late. I love, love, love the pillow you did. That rick rack trim poking out is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.