Monday, April 20, 2009

Switching Gears...


Last week I gave you a sneak peek at something I'm working on for the new You Can Quilt This website. Hopefully that design and pattern will be coming out sometime in May. Stay tuned!

But for now, I'm switching gears to get the final touches ready for the free baby burpie pattern that will be coming out this week (fingers crossed) in the You Can Sew This Newsletter! (If you haven't had a chance to download your coordinating free receiving blanket pattern, just click HERE.)

So the thing I'm most excited about with this burpie, is that it's a combination of "fashion meets function"--something I wish I'd had more of when my babies were small (I was heavy on the "function-only" end of things back then. lol)! I've manipulated my favorite "functioning" burp rag so that it has a little more appeal and flair. You'll see what I'm talking about when you download your pattern! Here's another peek, and it is oh, so easy to create, and again...you can't beat "free".

2 comments:

  1. Very cute burpie! It looks a lot like mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli! This looks great!! I can't wait to try it out and even add some fun embroidery! Your directions and pictures are always so clear and concise. I know there will be a lot out there who will LOVE having this new tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.