Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clip Board Photo Frames


A few years ago, I saw a photo in a scrapbooking magazine that caught my attention! Someone had taken a simple clip board, and "scrapped" it...you know, with darling paper, ribbon, embellishments, modge podge, beautiful photos, etc. I kept thinking of that creative idea and it inspired me to make my own version of a "Clip Board Photo Frame". While mine are very simple---only an inexpensive black clip board from Office Max with no embellishments---they are some of my favorite home dec items because they are unique, versatile, and inexpensive!

I have a clip board for each of our kids hanging in the coat nook by our garage door. Each year I order 8 x 10 school prints and can quickly change out old photos for new ones. (I love seeing their school photos on a clip board of all things! It brings a smile to my face!)

So, consider taking a shopping trip to the office supply store for some home dec inspiration. Those clip boards are calling your name!


8 comments:

  1. They are so cute! OK the boys are looking too old. We will be at Kelsi's wedding. So we will see you then for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! You are just so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a cool idea! I love the simplicity of it and yet it catches the eye with being so unique! I'm going to have to give that a try- it would sure make switching out photos a lot easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What...WHAT?! Those are not pictures of YOUR children, are they?

    Oh my goodness. I cannot believe that.

    Great ideas and cute blog Shelli!

    Sheryl Coe
    sikcoe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! very simple yet very cute..love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool! I love how eay it would be to change the pictures out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so creative. Come stop by my Favorite Things Friday Party if you would like to join in!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.