Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Back! Thanks to a Kind Commenter...

For those of you who have been wondering where I went, it has been a frustrating several weeks that ended up with a very simple solution! For whatever reason, I have been unable to access the inner-workings of my blog. Talk about wanting to pull your hair out. No new posts, no access to the details and set up. Nothing.

I also discovered that Google is pretty tough when it comes to finding anyone to help. The only way to express a problem is to leave feedback (which the site admits will never respond personally to you), or leave a "please help" comment on a forum. With any luck, someone (not hired by Google) may respond to your issue with a suggestion, but there is no guarantee. You find yourself at the complete mercy of some kind individual who happens along on your comment.

Fortunately, I finally had someone offer a simple suggestion to try a different search engine, and I was dumbfounded at the solution. You would think that Google Chrome would support blogs on blogger which is run by Google. But no...I switched over to Internet Explorer and sure enough.... Here I am talking to you good folks. Go figure! Anyway, it's good to be back...I have two yummy treat recipes to follow, perfect for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.