Monday, April 25, 2011

Studio 5: Spring Fling Felt Purse, and Kim and Kris on Rachel Ray!


My sweet friends and "Wondertwins" Kim and Kris of the DIY Dish, You Can Make This, and SWAK Embroidery, never cease to amaze me! They were on Studio 5 this morning for a short interview, and will be showcased tomorrow on the Rachel Ray Show! I'm so excited for them! I have no idea what they will be showing, as it's all a little tight-lipped, but I'm sure it will be crafty genius.


In addition, Kris showed how to make this little felt purse that I designed for You Can Make This last spring on Studio 5. It works up quickly, is inexpensive to make, and is fun for the little girls and tweens in your world to express their creativity with. Oh, and don't forget...the download is free!

Take a look:



Hope your week is going well! Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Shelli for sharing the fun news! And that bag was adorable- you have such a great eye for design! Sure do love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.