Thursday, November 26, 2009

Needle in a Haystack "Black Friday" Deals!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm starting "Black Friday" a little early with some great Needle in a Haystack deals today, and extending them until Tuesday, December 1!

Machine Embroidery Designs:



Buy 1, get 1 Free! Everything in my "store" at swakembroidery.com is 50% off through Tuesday, December 1!

Hand-embroidery Patterns:



With each purchase of "Needle in a Haystack" patterns made at youcanquiltthis.com or youcanmakethis.com from now until December 1, you can receive this Joyeux Noel gift set pattern for free! Simply shoot me an email (found in my profile on the sidebar) verifying which pattern(s) you purchased and the date of purchase, and I'll send you your free e-pattern via email!

Tune in tomorrow as I have a give-away that will be perfect for your gift-giving needs...for someone else on your list, or maybe for you to keep!


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day today!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am super bummed that I missed this great deal! I was so busy with the bazaar I was in that I didn't check blogs. That will teach me for not keeping up on the blogs I follow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.