Thursday, September 15, 2011

Make a "Sweet" Pin Cushion: Free Project!



Oh, the "sweetness" of this free pin cushion project! Head on over to get the latest freebie that I just finished up for You Can Make This. The possibilities are endless with this simple-to-put-together craft item. You have complete instructions to make a parfait, a cupcake, or the niftiest little pin cushion that attaches to your wrist. (I am so loving mine since I no longer misplace pins when moving from room to room while trying to work on a project.... it seems as though I can't ever stay in one room for too long before some little child needs me somewhere else. Too often, I leave a trail of pins and fabric throughout the house!)



These pin cushions also make great gifts for the sewers in your life....even if you don't sew yourself! There is a little cutting, a little hand sewing, some stuffing, and gluing. That's it! Perfect for the beginner crafters, and quick and simple for those with more experience.



I think you'll find that it's "sew" simple....enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! I am always looking for cute pin cushions, i know kinda weird, but you can't find them anywhere! just the tomatoe ones! great project!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Needle in a Haystack Designs.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.